BREAKFREE HOLIDAYS has cheap deals on UK holidays and short breaks for summer this year.
The holiday company – which has a selection of UK holiday parks, cottages, and lodges on its site – has breaks ranging from three to seven nights, with prices starting from just £49.
Breaks in popular holiday park destinations are available, including Sussex, Essex, Norfolk and Kent.
Holidaymakers can also book a bargain hot tub break or a luxurious lodge.
Some of the best deals on holiday park breaks are:
- Three-nights stays in Sussex from £49- find here
- Four-night stays in Essex from £69 – find here
- Four-night stays in Norfolk from £69 – find here
- Four-nights stays in Kent from £49 – find here
Away from the holiday parks, there are luxury lodges and cottages with hot tubs that can be booked for summer.
For those looking for something a bit different, there are even boating holidays available, too.
Some of the best deals are:
- Three-night Luxury Lodge stays in Suffolk from £309 – find here
- Three-night Luxury Lodge stays in Lancashire & Cumbria from £249 – find here
- Three-nights in a Shepherds Hut with hot tub in Scarborough, North York Moors from £301 – book here
- Seven-nights at Magnolia Lodge, Devon with hot tub from £436 – book here
- Seven-nights at Acorn Lodge, Oxfordshire from £688 – book here
- Four-night boating holidays from £477 – find here
Though all non-essential travel is currently banned due to the UK lockdown, you can still book a holiday for later in the year, when restrictions will hopefully have lifted.
For those looking to stay in the UK, holiday parks are offering huge bargains – some of which start from £3pp a night – and we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are great UK coach trips for families, cheap quirky homes to rent, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and Bridgerton-inspired stays.
We've also rounded up great deals in the UK's warmest places and found the best kid-friendly beaches and England's best family-friendly seaside towns.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article