LIDL customers can bag £5 off their grocery shop this week, as long as you pick up a copy of The Sun.
Readers will find a money-off voucher in the newspaper on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week.
Shoppers will have to spend a minimum of £25 before the cash is knocked off the bill, but it will take the total spend down to £20.
Take your coupon to the till when you're ready to check out at Lidl and the £5 will be deducted from your bill.
It's the perfect opportunity to claim a discount on your weekly shop, especially if you're stocking up on Euros treats or Summer-time favourites.
The voucher can be used towards the cost of any groceries, from freezer food, or something fresh from the bakery, to any of the "Middle of Lidl" exclusives.
How to cut the cost of your grocery shop
MONEY.CO.UK has shared some top tips with us to help you keep your supermarket spend down to a minimum.
- Write yourself a list – Only buy items that you need. If it isn't on your list, don't put it in the trolley
- Create a budget – Work out a weekly budget for your food shopping
- Never shop hungry – You are far more likely to buy more food if your tummy is rumbling
- Don't buy pre-chopped veggies or fruit – The extra they'll charge for chopping can be eye watering
- Use social media – Follow your favourite retailers to find out about the latest deals
- Be disloyal – You may want to go to different stores to find the best bargains
- Check the small print – It’s always worth checking the price per kg/lb/litre when comparing offers so you’re making a like for like decision as a bigger box won’t necessarily mean you get more
- Use your loyalty cards – Don’t be afraid to sign up to them all. They all work slightly differently – work out what bonus suits you better and remember to trade in your points for additional rewards
The only things they can't be used to buy are alcohol and baby formula.
If these are in your trolley and make part of the minimum £25 spend, the £5 off won't work.
The discounts can even be used on top of any Lidl Plus coupon too, as long as the total minimum spend is still £25 after the loyalty discounts have been applied.
Once you've got your voucher make sure you keep it clean and readable, and don't let it get damaged otherwise it could be invalid.
You'll also need to spend the vouchers before they expire, so it's worth reading the small print.
The coupons are only valid one per transaction, so make sure you've added everything to your trolley when you come to pay.
Shoppers must be aged over 18 to use the voucher too.
Lidl doesn't have an online shop so you will have to head out to cash in on the money-off.
You can use Lidl's store locator tool to find your closest one.
If you have the Lidl Plus app you'll be able to benefit from 20% off products as well.
Here's 14 ways you can boost your Tesco Clubcard vouchers – and it means you can get money-off eating out and cinema tickets too.
Plus, supermarkets including Sainsbury’s and Asda have launched mega sales with up to 50% off items from clothes to vacuum cleaners.
Source: Read Full Article