IF you're looking to treat yourself to a new pair of Docs, then make sure you get ready for the Dr Martens Black Friday sale.
The annual Black Friday mega-sale is the best time to shop for the iconic footwear at a big discount, here's everything you need to know about Dr Martens Black Friday sale.
- Latest Dr Martens deals – shop here
Made in England, Dr Martens are a must-have footwear brand loved by A-list celebrities and models like Kendall Jenner, Irina Shayk and Rihanna.
In past years, during Black Friday we've seen really sizeable discounts across the range of styles, from classic eye boots like the 1460, to edgier styles like heeled Chelsea boots and platform boots.
It's well worth shopping the Dr Marten Black Friday sale if you're looking to get new Docs, and since the brand is well stocked across the UK, you'll be able to compare prices from Dr Martens directly and other major retailers stocking the label.
Best Black Friday Deals 2023 UK: What to expect this November
Shoppers go wild as they spot brand-new Dr Martens boots at half price
Dr Martens are a failsafe wardrobe staple, some pair with jeans, and a t-shirt, while others will style with a bohemian maxi dress, mini skater dress, or shorts come festival season.
Dr Martens boots can see you through almost any occasion, and seasons.
Live Dr Marten deals
Dr Marten's Black Friday sale is just a few weeks away, but there are a few discounts to shop online now.
Various stockists, such as Dr Martens, Schuh and Office have slashed the price of select items ahead of the November sale extravaganza.
Most read in Fashion and Beauty
Sainsbury’s Tu Clothing Black Friday deals 2023 to expect
Amazon shoppers rush to buy a £33 Halloween costume that’s disturbing and genius
Shoppers rush to buy Oodie hooded blankets now 60% off with exclusive discount
25 best aftershaves for men 2023 UK
- Dr Martens 1460 bex boots, £124.99 (Was £179) from Schuh – buy here
- Audrick 10-eye Extra Touch Nylon Platform Boots, £119 (Was £199) from Dr Martens – buy here
- Dr Martens jetta quad boots, £158.99 (Was £199) from Schuh – buy here
- Dr. Martens Gryphon Quad Sandals, £90 (Was £129) from Office – buy here
When is Black Friday 2023?
Black Friday takes place on November 24 this year, and is not to be missed if you're looking for a great deal ahead of Christmas.
It's traditionally a US event that takes place the day after Thanksgiving, which typically falls on the second to last Thursday in November every year.
However, for many years retailers and brands have started discounting items earlier in the month – so it's worth keeping an eye out for early-bird deals.
We will keep you updated on all the best Black Friday deals this year not to miss.
Is Dr Martens taking part in Black Friday this year?
Black Friday will fall on the Friday following Thanksgiving, which will fall on 24 November this year.
It is expected Dr Martens will take place in the Black Friday sale, based on previous years, but what deals will be on offer in the Black Friday sale remains a mystery for now.
Other retailers stocking Dr Martens like Office and Schuh will likely have good deals on Dr Martens products too.
If you're wondering what UK retailers carry Dr Martens collections, here are some where you'll be able to shop the brand during Black Friday:
- Dr Martens
- End Clothing
- La Redoute
- Tower London
When is Cyber Monday 2023 and will Dr Martens be taking part?
Cyber Monday will take place on November 27 this year.
Cyber Monday is considered the online-only counterpart to Black Friday, and the grand finale of the Black Friday seasonal discounts.
Many retailers who take part in Black Friday will run deals across the weekend, some even offer exclusive deals for Cyber Monday.
It is very likely that Dr Martens will have a selection of impressive deals on Cyber Monday too.
- & Other Stories Black Friday sale
- River Island Black Friday sale
- All Saints Black Friday sale
- Mango Black Friday sale
- Superdry Black Friday sale
- Dr Martens Black Friday sale
What was in the Dr Martens sale last year?
The best deals in last year's sale were found on Dr Martens main website, though other stockists also sell Dr Martens products for less come Black Friday.
Here are some of the highlights from last year's Black Friday sale below.
- 1460 Bex Double Stitch Leather Boots, £139 (saving £60) – buy here
- 1460 Bex Patent Leather Boots, £109 (saving £50) – buy here
- 1461 Bex Double Stitch Leather Shoes, £125 (saving £54) – buy here
- 1461 Smooth Leather Shoes, £69 (saving £50) – buy here
- Jarrick Smooth Leather Platform Boots, £159 (saving £40) – buy here
But there were also a number of great deals on Dr Martens from other popular high street and online retailers too during the sale event.
- Jadon Leather Ankle Boots with Lace-Up Fastening, £152.15 (saving £26.85) – buy here
- 1460 Bex Crazy Horse Ankle Boots in Leather, £146.25 (saving £48.75) – buy here
- 1461 Quad 3 Eye Shoes, £110 (saving £49) – buy here
- 2976 Chelsea Wp Boots, £135 (saving £34) – buy here
- Vegan 1461 3 Eye Shoes, £90 (saving £39) – buy here
- Black Tarik Boots, £84.99 (saving £44.01) – buy here
- Blaire Quad Sandals, £69.99 (save £39.01) – buy here
- Dante shoes, £79.99 (saving £30) – buy here
- Burgundy 1461 3 Eye Shoes, £94.99 (saving £34.01) – buy here
How much does delivery cost?
Dr Martens offers free delivery for orders over £50, but if your under is under £50, UK delivery is as follows:
- Standard Delivery: £3.95, 3-5 Working Days.
- Next Day Delivery: £5.50, Delivered Monday to Friday when you order before 3pm.
- Saturday Delivery: £8.50, Order before 3pm on Fridays.
Does Dr Martens offer any other discounts?
Yes, Dr Martens offers student discount via Unidays, and you can get 10% off.
You can also get discounts via the Sun Vouchers.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
- Lookfantastic Black Friday deals
Are Dr Martens true to size?
According to the official website, Dr Martens can differ in size, depending on the design.
So do your research before the sales start, as sizing may vary depending on the style you are buying.
It's also worth noting that Docs come in whole sizes only, so if you're a half size it's recommended to go down to the nearest size.
As everyone’s feet are different, the brand suggests trying the pair you like on before buying, to make sure they are the perfect fit for you.
Are Dr Martens waterproof?
Although Dr Martens are sturdy boots that won't get ruined if you get caught in the rain a few times, they are not waterproof or water resistant.
Not to worry though, as they do have a range of waterproof boots, if that's an essential for you.
The range of industrial style boots feature slip-resistant soles, puncture-resistant midsoles for extra durability.
Is there a difference between Doc Martens and Dr Martens?
No, they're the same thing.
Read More on The Sun
MAFS star Shona finds love with another show star – who’s married to rival bride
Beauty pro says you've been shaving your legs all wrong, here's her method
The official brand name is Dr Martens, but many people call them Doc Martens instead – or Docs, or DMs.
It's just a slang term, but one you'll probably want to use if you become a keen Doc Martens wearer.
Looking for more stylish savings at your favourite fashion chains? Visit Sun Vouchers where you’ll find amazing discounts and voucher codes for hundreds of fashion retailers including ASOS, Very, River Island, Roman Originals, New Look and more.
Source: Read Full Article