- Cindy Crawford, 55, just shared a new workout video on Instagram detailing her abs routine.
- The supermodel demonstrated exactly how she sculpts her chiseled core with her trainer Sarah Hagaman and a circuit of eight tough moves.
- Cindy looks so fit in her workout video.
Supermodel Cindy Crawford has made it clear that fitness is really important to her—and she’s sharing a little BTS look at her super intense abs workout.
Cindy, 55, dropped a little “motivation” on Instagram, breaking down in a video exactly how to get her cut abs from a routine she and her trainer, Sarah Hagaman, came up with. Then, Cindy demonstrates every single move and even provides a helpful breakdown in the caption. Roll out your mat and get ready to sweat along.
Cindy’s circuit includes standing moves, like bicycle crunches and sumo squats with side-to-side crunches. She also gets more intense on the mat with low plank ab saws slowly rocks back and forth in a plank position, low planks with knee taps, bicycle crunches, hamstring holds/scissors, kneeling planks, and side-body raises with obliques. Whew!
A post shared by Cindy Crawford (@cindycrawford)
People got all nostalgic in the comments, citing some of Cindy’s old workout videos that she used to do. “I think I recognize this music from an old VHS tape workout that I have by you,” one wrote. “Cindy is not playing. Let’s go 👍🏻👏🏻💪🏻❤️,” another said.
Cindy Crawford’s Abs Circuit: Perform three rounds of 20, 30, and 40 reps of each move.
- Standing bicycle crunch
- Sumo squat side-to-side crunch
- Low plank Ab saw (4 reps and hold + repeat)
- Low plank with alternating knee taps
- Hamstring hold with Alternating scissors
- Bicycle crunches
- Kneeling plank with alternating elbow to knee reach
- Side body raises to oblique crunch on both sides
Of course, abs work isn’t ~all~ Cindy does. She’s also an avid runner, and even likes to throw some stair runs in the mix. Cindy keeps a solid strength training routine that includes full-body circuits and weighted squats to work her legs, per Women’s Health.
Cindy sticks to a nutritious diet, too. “The more you eat healthy, the more you want to do it because you feel better,” she previously toldPeople. Some of her go-tos include salmon and asparagus or turkey meatballs over raw spinach.
And that, everyone, is how Cindy manages to look toned all over while lounging poolside.
Source: Read Full Article