WITH many of the capital's attractions back up and running, now's a great time to take a trip to the theatre.
We've found some bargain deals on theatre breaks that include a ticket to some of London's biggest shows – and allow you to enjoy a staycation in the capital.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Despite things opening back up in London, the capital is still experiencing smaller visitor numbers than usual, meaning families can enjoy less crowded experiences and bag some bargains on tickets.
There's something for everyone, from Andrew Lloyd Webber's brand new musical, Cinderella, to the family-friendly Frozen and the classic Jersey Boys.
All of the breaks include return coach travel from pick up points in England and Wales, an overnight stay at a three or four-star hotel outside London, with breakfast, and a Grand Circle ticket for an evening performance of your chosen show.
Some of the best deals are:
- Tina, The Tina Turner Musical by Coach- 2 day break September – December 2021 from £149pp
- Pretty Woman by Coach – 2 day break from September – December 2021 from £159pp
- Jersey Boys by Coach- 2 day break from September – October 2021 from £169pp
- Mary Poppins by coach- 2 day break from September – December 2021 from £139pp
- Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cinderella The Musical by Coach – 2 day break September – December 2021 from £139pp
- Back to the Future by Coach 2 day break – September – December 2021 from £149pp
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat by Coach 2 day break – 4 September 2021 from £159pp
- Hairspray The Musical by Coach 2 day break – 18 September 2021 from £149pp
- Frozen by Coach 2 day break – September – December from £189pp
- Les Misérables by Coach 2 day break – September – December from £159pp
Holidaymakers will also get free time in London for shopping and sightseeing, and can even upgrade their theatre ticket if they're feeling fancy.
If you're a solo traveller, a single supplement costs from £35.
There's also the opportunity to explore some of ‘Let’s Do London’ – a six million pound domestic tourism campaign that aims to draw Brits tourists back to the capital.
It involves a huge programme of events and cultural activities taking place in London throughout the year.
There'll also be new exhibitions, family-friendly experiences, theatre shows, sporting events, festivals and pop-up food and drink sites in the capital.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Late July holidays in the UK from £99 per stay
- Parkdean Resorts have autumn breaks from £99
- Best UK weekend and midweek breaks over the school holidays
- Legoland launches flash sale with short breaks plus park entry from £39pp
- Warner Leisure are offering £15pp off luxury hotel breaks
- Best last-minute UK holiday deals
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article