WE'VE found the best deals at all-inclusive – and adults-only – resorts across Europe's best hotspots, with prices starting from £40pp a night in September.
Holidaymakers can expect no little ones crying and no splashing in the pool – just pure relaxation, cocktails, sandy beaches and cabanas.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
September is the perfect time for those without children to go on an all-inclusive holiday somewhere warmer.
Destinations for last-minute getaways include the Canary and Balearic Islands, Turkey, Greece and Morocco.
The average climate for these sunny destinations is around 24C in September, meaning you'll get sunny days without being too humid before the autumn season starts.
We've found the most affordable stay in Alcudia, Majorca, with week-long stays costing from £281pp at the BH Mallorca Hotel. The deal works out at £40pp a night.
Read more travel stories
Turkey scraps ALL Covid rules – just in time for the summer holidays
Park Leisure has UK summer hols from £10pp a night
The hotel features an adults-only twister waterpark, daily pool parties throughout the summer and free wifi throughout the hotel.
The best deals come from holiday giants like TUI, Jet2 Holidays, Thomas Cook and easyJet Holidays.
Here are the best deals we've found for adult-only holidays on an all-inclusive basis in September:
- 7 nights at Ideal Piccolo Hotel in Marmaris, Turkey – from £499pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Amalia in Corfu, Greece – from £499pp
- 7 nights at Kn Matas Blancas in Fuerteventura, Spain – from £579pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Platja D'Or in Majorca, Spain – from £559pp
- 7 nights at Riu Tikida Garden in Marrakech, Morocco – from £669pp
- 7 nights at Coral Ocean View in Tenerife, Spain – from £669p
- 7 nights at Kolymbia Bay Art Hotel in Rhodes, Greece – from £579pp
- 7 nights at Agua Azul Hotel in Benidorm, Spain – from £579pp
- 7 nights at Liberty Hotels Lykida in Olu Deniz, Turkey – from £579pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation on an all-inclusive basis.
Most read in Beach holidays
STIR EAT UP
From sexy spice tours to crowd-free beaches – the Caribbean island to visit
STIR EAT UP
Thomas Cook has all-inclusive holidays from £309pp & discount for Sun readers
British Airways slashes Turkey holiday prices with up to £100 off
How you can save hundreds on your beach hols – with deals from £42pp a night
Booking.com has launched an exclusive sale for Sun readers with rooms from £32 per night.
For a holiday with kids too, Jet2 Holidays has one million FREE child places, with beach breaks from £31pp a night.
Or, for a staycation instead, we have rounded up the cheapest UK holidays from £3pp a night this summer.
Source: Read Full Article