Those who tattoos always take the risk that their inking may not look exactly how they'd thought.
And one woman has been left horrified after being mocked over her new back tattoo.
The TikTok user, named Bekah Milly, shared her new tattoo online, but was quickly met with lots of mocking and unfortunate comments, according to The Mirror.
People were quick to point out that her 'innocent' design looked very X-rated and rude.
Sharing a clip on TikTok, Bekah showed off what was meant to be a 'guardian angel' tattoo in the middle of her upper back.
She explained the design was intended to show her hugging her guardian angels.
But people instead claimed the inking looked like a woman in a rather compromising position.
And many were unable to see it after the revelation.
Bekah's video was captioned: "When someone says your new tattoo looks like a girl eating a**."
Her video has now gone viral after being watched more than six million times and gaining over 346,000 likes.
Thousands of people have commented on the clip, with one person writing: "Can't unsee it now. Just. Can't."
Woman forced to call 999 over allergic reaction after having lip fillers dissolved
While another said: "Once you see it, you can't unsee it. Lol."
A third told her: "You need to go get that touched up ASAP!!!!"
While someone else added: "Wow, that is really bad. Guess anyone can be a tattoo artist if this was paid for."
A tattoo artist also commented on the video, sharing a suggestion for how the design could be improved.
They added: "My suggestion would be to continue the outline of the head further to make the distinction that it's a person."
A different user wrote: "I saw a hug until I read the text. People see what they want, jus sayin."
Despite all the comments, Bekah still seems quite fond of her tattoo.
In a follow-up video, she seemed to have a good laugh over the jokes.
Another tattoo fan hit headlines this week after she feared she would die when her infection 'burst out' of her Little Mermaid tattoo.
Heather Godfrey, 25, endured a fortnight of agony after she suffered an extreme allergic reaction to the numbing spray she used on her new Disney tattoo.
Get all the biggest Lifestyle news straight to your inbox. Sign up for the free Daily Star Hot Topics newsletter
Source: Read Full Article