It’s not just any coffee shop sandwich! Costa reveals new menu featuring M&S food – including Halloumi Hot Breakfast Box, Percy Pigs, and Beef Ragu
- Costa Coffee has delighted fans by announcing a new food menu with M&S
- Dishes include Percy Pigs, Sausage Rolls, and plenty of sandwich varieties
- Costa Coffee is also adding its own range of new food items to the menu including a bacon mac and cheese toastie
Costa Coffee has delighted fans by announcing a new food menu featuring dishes from Marks & Spencer.
Launching on Thursday, the exciting menu complements Costa Coffee’s coffee, with drinks and food favourites.
Available across the UK from more than 2,500 Costa Coffee stores and Click & Collect across the UK, food includes breakfast, lunch and dinner items sure to delight.
In addition to M&S Food, Costa Coffee is also adding its own range of new food items to the menu.
This includes savoury delights from the new Vegan Burrito Meal Box, made with a mix of rice, vegan meat-free chilli sauce, mixed beans and roasted red peppers, all enclosed in a soft tortilla wrap that is topped with fajita sauce, vegan cheeze and jalapenos.
And for a limited time until 5th May, the British Bacon Mac & Cheese Bloomer Toastie, which combines Mac & Cheese and British Maple Cured Smoked Bacon in a cheese and parsley crumb topping on malted bloomer bread, will be on the menu.
Costa Coffee has delighted fans by announcing a new food menu featuring dishes from Marks & Spencer. M&S Feta Cheese & Slow Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad is pictured
Costa’s M&S Food Menu in full
All prices TBC
Breakfast and snacks
- M&S Bircher Muesli (Vegetarian)
- M&S Halloumi Hot Breakfast Box (Vegetarian)
- M&S Porridge with Berry Compote (Vegetarian)
- M&S Original Porridge (Vegetarian)
- M&S Plant Kitchen Golden Syrup Flavour Porridge (Vegan)
- M&S Super Fruity Low Fat Yogurt (Vegetarian)
- M&S Watermelon Fingers (Vegan)
- M&S Pineapple, Melon & Grape (Vegan)
- M&S Crunchy Green Apple with Peanut Butter (Vegan)
- M&S Plain Jane Yumnut™ (Vegetarian)
- M&S Billionaire’s Yumnut™ (Vegetarian)
- M&S Percy Pigs™ (Vegetarian)
- M&S Taste Buds Cheesy Pizza (Vegetarian)
- M&S Taste Buds Cheese Sandwich (Vegetarian)
- M&S Taste Buds Ham Sandwich
Hot and cold lunch
- M&S BLT Sandwich
- M&S Free Range Egg & Watercress Sandwich (Vegetarian)
- M&S New York Deli Pastrami Sandwich
- M&S Smoked Ham & Mustard Mayonnaise Sandwich
- M&S Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese Ploughman’s Sandwich (Vegetarian)
- M&S Tuna & Sweetcorn Sandwich
- M&S Prawn Mayonnaise Sandwich
- M&S Roast Chicken & Stuffing Sandwich
- M&S Made Without Wheat Chicken & Bacon Sandwich (Gluten Free)
- M&S Classic Sandwich Selection
- M&S Plant Kitchen Hoisin No Duck Wrap (Vegan)
- M&S Tomato & Basil Soup (Vegan)
- M&S Chicken, Tomato & Basil Pasta salad
- M&S Feta Cheese & Slow Roasted Tomato Pasta Salad (Vegetarian)
- M&S Plant Kitchen Nutty Super Wholefood Salad (Vegan)
- M&S Rich Beef Ragu
- M&S Our Best Ever Sausage Roll
- M&S King Prawns with a Creamy Cocktail Sauce
For sweet options, there are a variety to choose from including the launch of a new Classic Hot Cross Bun.
There’s also a new Hot Cross Spiced Loaf Cake, new Hot Cross Treacle Tart and new Chocolate Hot Cross Bun to try as a delectable twist on the seasonal favourite. Chocolate fans will rejoice as Costa Coffee is also introducing a range of mouth-watering delights from the perfect flavour combination of the new Chocolate & Orange Mini Egg Cake to returning fan-favourites, the Chocolate Cornflake Nest and Double Chocolate Torte.
There’s even a cute new vegan Hopping Bunny Gingerbread to try as an early Easter delight.
Available across the UK from more than 2,500 Costa Coffee stores and Click & Collect across the UK, food includes breakfast, lunch and dinner items sure to delight. M&S BLT Sandwich is pictured
Pictured: M&S Porridge with Berry Compote. There are breakfast, lunch and dinner items in the range
The M&S Food collaboration is part of Costa Coffee’s ambition to become the first choice for customers buying food and coffee on the go.
Significant investments are being made in food that is in addition to the M&S Food range, including product innovation in own range and refreshed store environments. This investment also coincides with the relaunch of the Costa Club customer loyalty programme last year, aimed at giving members even more rewards.
Adrian Cook, UK & Ireland Chief Operating Officer of Costa Coffee, told FEMAIL: ‘The launch of the Costa Coffee Now Serving M&S Food menu is an exciting first step in our collaboration with M&S Food. As we look to continue crafting new coffee-experiences, we are building a new food offering that will provide an even greater range of quality and great value food for all customers – making Costa Coffee the first choice for customers on-the-go.
‘The collaboration launches with iconic M&S Food and we’ve exciting plans ahead, using our joint expertise to develop better food and drink experiences for customers to enjoy throughout the day, alongside their favourite Costa coffee.’
For a limited time until 5 May, the British Bacon Mac & Cheese Bloomer Toastie, which combines Mac & Cheese and British Maple Cured Smoked Bacon in a cheese and parsley crumb topping on malted bloomer bread.
He’s everywhere! Percy Pig sweets will also be available from Costa stores from Thursday
Stuart Machin, Chief Operating Officer and M&S Food Managing Director, added: ‘M&S Food is famous for great quality food on-the-go at fantastic value and from Thursday, even more customers will be able to enjoy our wide range of delicious sandwiches, salads and snacks in over 2,500 locations across the UK – not just on the high street but in neighbourhood locations and retail parks.
‘Bringing together delicious, great quality M&S Food and the nation’s largest chain of coffee shops is great for customers as it extends our reach and supports our strategy of making M&S more relevant, more often for families.’
The M&S Food range will also be available as part of Costa Coffee’s ongoing partnership with the number one anti-food waste app, Too Good To Go, which allows people to buy and collect unsold food from going to waste. In 2018, Costa Coffee became the first large-scale UK coffee chain to partner with Too Good To Go and since then has seen almost 630,000 Magic Bags, as they are known, collected across stores.
Source: Read Full Article