SUPERDRUG has launched an almighty Christmas Eve sale online.
The popular health and beauty retailer is offering shoppers 50% off top beauty and makeup brands ahead of the official Boxing Day sale on December 26.
*If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Shop 50% off Superdrug here
Superdrug's half price sale will be available to in store from December 26, with big brands like Babyliss, Nivea, Revolution, Dove and more included.
No discount code is needed, simply add your must haves to your basket and check out.
Whether you are buying last minute gifts for your loved ones, or want to stock up on your favourite beauty buys, the Superdrug has you covered.
Last minute Christmas shoppers will also be able to take advantage of Superdrug's great selection of express delivery options.
The retailer's click and collect service means you can pick up items after 30 minutes of ordering online from your local store.
From skincare and make-up cosmetics, to haircare, body care,here are all our top picks featured in the sale below.
Superdrug Christmas sale – our top picks
1. Revolution Ultimate Glamour Collection
Not only is this epic gift set a must-have because of its huge saving, but also because of its impressive contents.
This bundle is perfect for beauty beginners and experts, as it contains everything from beauty palettes to staple makeup brushes.
- Revolution Ultimate Glamour Collection, £30 (Was £80) – buy here
2. Foreo Luna Play Plus 2 Cleansing Brush
Skincare products are always a great buy, which no doubt anyone will appreciate.
Foreo's vast arrange of skincare tools are a huge hit with shoppers and influencers alike, but this one is our top pick to remove make-up lodged in your pores for glowing skin this Christmas.
- Foreo Luna Play Plus 2 Cleansing Brush, £39.99 (Was £48.99) – buy here
3. Magnitone Steam Ahead Hydrating Facial Micro Steamer Pink
Invest even more into your skincare regime with this compact facial steamer, so you can enjoy a spa-like pampering in the comfort of your own home.
It works to steam your face, opening pores to help get rid of dirt and grime, so you have an enviably flawless complexion.
- Magnitone Steam Ahead Hydrating Facial Micro Steamer Pink, £24.99 (Was £29.99) – buy here
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Perfume, Body Lotion and Shower Gel
Fragrance is always a go-to gift for Christmas.
But one we are desperate for is this Marc Jacobs Daisy bundle, which comes complete with an Eau De Toilette, body lotion and shower gel.
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love EDT 50ml & BL 75ml + SG 75ml, £40 (Was £60) – buy here
5. Roc Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream
When lotions and potions are on sale, we are jumping to get our hands on it.
If Christmas parties and festive preparation has taken its toll, and you need a little booster to help you look bright eyed and bushy tailed, this smoothing eye cream is the one to invest in.
- Roc Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Eye Cream, £19.99 (Was £24.99) – buy here
6.Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel
Clarins products sell out like hot cakes at Superdrug, and it is no surprise why.
For those looking for a hydrating, gentle and soothing moisturiser, this is the easy solution for keeping skin looking fresh over the winter season.
- Clarins Hydra-Essential Cooling Gel, £33.29 (Was £36.99) – buy here
7. Revolution Forever Flawless Brush Collection
You can never have too many make-up brushes, and the right ones at that.
We often use the wrong brushes, and can't distinguish between a blusher or contour brush, so this is the perfect set for wannabe MUAs and beauty beginners.
- Revolution Forever Flawless Brush Collection, £10 (Was £35) – buy here
8. Sanctuary Spa Luxe Body Treats Gift Set
Post-Christmas is the perfect time to unwind, once all the food has been eaten and presents opened.
If that sounds like your idea of heaven, then this Sanctuary Spa Luxe Body Treats Gift set is a must for creating the zen spa vibe.
- Sanctuary Spa Luxe Body Treats Gift Set, £10 (Was £20)- buy here
9. Bulldog Original Skincare Duo Set
Men are also into skincare, and Bulldog is arguably one of the most popular male beauty brands.
Whether you are buying for your partner, your brother, dad, grandad, uncle, cousin, or work colleague, this set will go down a storm.
- Bulldog Original Skincare Duo Set, £5 (Was £10) – buy here
10. Joop! Homme – EDT 75ml + Shower Gel 75ml
It's a classic men's aftershave, with a whopping saving too – need we say more?
- Joop! Homme – EDT 75ml + Shower Gel 75ml, £30 (Was £47) – buy here
Most read in Fabulous
STILL BY ONE'S SIDE
Queen reflects on loss of Philip in speech as she pays touching tribute
STILL BY ONE'S SIDE
Meg & Harry beam 'Lili made us a family' as they share first pic of daughter
The five hidden signs in Meghan and Harry's Xmas card – and what they mean
I had a great date until a man sat down beside us and she went deathly pale
Superdrug is not the only beauty retailer slashing prices ahead of Christmas, Lookfantastic has a huge sale on too.
On the hunt for fashion deals this Christmas, John Lewis, H&M, Next and more high street shops early deals will not disappoint.
Marks and Spencer kick off huge Boxing Day sale online with up to 50% off.
Source: Read Full Article