LOUNGEWEAR looking a bit scruffy after lockdown? Why not treat yourself to some new comfy clothes this Christmas.
While some may be on the hunt for matching sets, complete with a jumper and bottoms, others may be looking for loungewear sets to co-ordinate with their little one.
Whether you keep them solely for lazy days cosied up on the sofa, when working from home, or even a Boxing Day sale shopping spree, when paired with chunky boots and a Teddy coat à la Molly Mae Hague – the options are endless.
We have found a whole host of loungewear sets you won't want to miss out on; including a range of different styles, shorts and crop top, leggings, joggers, and even one pieces, in all materials, and for all budgets.
1. Borg Sweatshirt Top And Shorts Set
Winter season is Borg fabric galore.
The fleece material is exactly what we all want t snuggle up in come the colder months, giving this stylish two piece our seal of approval.
- Borg sweatshirt top and shorts set, £35 from Boux Avenue – buy here
2. Cosy Knit Animal Lounge Dress
For those looking for an alternative to the classic two piece loungewear sets, why not opt for a lounge dress.
This design packs on the comfort, thanks to the midi length, long sleeves, and rib knit detail, which also has the addition of side pockets.
- Cosy Knit Animal Lounge Dress, £25 from M&S – buy here
3. Flexfit™ Velour Lounge Wide Leg Pant and Jumper
What we love about M&S is they give you the option to style your loungewear set as you choose, as this set is sold separately.
The wide leg trousers have a super flattering thanks to the flared cut that skims over the legs, while the zip up hoodie is easy to put on and off.
They are both made from M&S' Flexifit Velour, which is soft to the touch for extra comfort.
- Flexfit™ Velour Lounge Wide Leg Pant and Jumper, £19.50 for trousers and £25 for hoodie from M&S – buy here
4. Cosy Knit Lounge Cuff Jogger
A jogger set is one of the first outfits we think of when we think of loungewear, although it has grown in popularity for outdoor wear too.
This M&S set is soft to the touch, has an elasticated waistband, as well as cuffs, to keep you extra warm this Christmas.
- Cosy Knit Lounge Cuff Jogger, £15 from M&S – buy here
5. Cosy Knit Lounge Sweatshirt
Pair this Cosy Knit Sweatshirt with their matching joggers, and you'll have a cosy, chic and complete co-ord look.
This design also features added stretch, so you will not be left feeling uncomfortable in tight clothes after wolfing down your Christmas dinner.
- Cosy Knit Lounge Sweatshirt, £15 from M&S – buy here
6. Hunkemoller Lounge Set
This Hunkemoller lounge set is a more traditional take on a lounge set, which, combined with the burgundy colour way makes this even more festive.
The grandad style button front top and matching leggings is appropriate all year round, especially Christmas.The waffle texture makes this a soft texture against the skin, while the high waisted design and long cuffs, make this not only a flattering creation but comfortable wear for hours in front of the TV watching the Christmas specials.
- Hunkemoller Button Front Detail Mini Waffle Long Sleeve Top And Legging Lounge Set, £37 from ASOS – buy here
7. ASOS DESIGN Lounge Super Soft Fleece Zip Up Sweat & Jogger Set
A fleece jogger set is all our dreams combined into one.
The two-piece comes complete with a zip up sweater, funnel neck, and loose jogger bottoms, which can hide a multitude of sins over Christmas.
We love the soft fleece texture, for extra cosy points.
- ASOS DESIGN Lounge Super Soft Fleece Zip Up Sweat & Jogger Set, £30 from ASOS – buy here
8. Longline Supersoft Fleece Hoody
For those looking for a more casual lounge dress, we have your answer – well, Dorothy Perkins has.
This hooded dress is ideal for lounging around at home during the Yuletide.
With no restrictive waistbands because of the longline hoody/ dress style it's extra comfy as well as featuring long sleeves, and a hood, for extra warmth.
Plus it's on sale!
- Longline Supersoft Fleece Hoody, £33.60 (Was £42) from Dorothy Perkins – buy here
9. Cream Ribbed Space Dye Tie Waist Lounge Joggers
Whether you have a long journey to make this Christmas, or are pottering around at home, these joggers are the comfy go to.
The matching jumper is sold separately, for those who want to match or style with a ribbed cardigan, long sleeve top, chunky knit, or hoody for extra comfort.
- Cream Ribbed Space Dye Tie Waist Lounge Joggers, £13.99 from New Look – buy here
10. Rust Knitted Hooded Joggers Lounge Set
Want something a little more stylish this Christmas, PLT has you covered.
This co-ord comes complete with figure hogging joggers, and a cropped hooded jumper to match.
The set comes in a variety of shades, including this very trendy rust hue, which is our personal favourite.
- Rust Knitted Hooded Joggers Lounge Set, £35.00 from PLT – buy here
11. Grey Button Up Drawstring Waist Loungewear Jumpsuit
What could be easier than a loungewear jumpsuit? Simple to pull on, and no styling required – just add slippers.
This design is comfortable, flattering, but also super trendy thanks to the v-neck and button front fastening.
- Grey Button Up Drawstring Waist Loungewear Jumpsuit, £26 from Missguided – buy here
Stocking up on even more cosy garments, perhaps matching Mini Me PJs will do the trick?
If you are wanting to pull out all the stops this Yuletide, maybe a beauty advent calendar is the way to go? There are plenty to shop now.
Plus, you can save a pretty penny in the Black Friday sales – just in case you are planning to start your Christmas shopping earlier.
Source: Read Full Article