WE scoured the internet to find the best single-parent holiday deals so you don't have to.
The breaks are in kid and toddler-friendly resorts and include convenient flight hours.
Plus, you also have the option to choose between self-catering, half-board, full-board and all-inclusive.
Loveholidays has the cheapest holidays when it comes to single-parent breaks, with deals from £170pp.
The holiday company also allows you to book with deposits from £25pp and spread the cost of your holiday with interest-free monthly plans.
If you're looking for deals during the summer holidays, those will always be a bit pricier than the rest of the year, but you can save some money by booking now.
Here are some of the best deals we've found with loveholidays:
- 7 nights at Ivana Palace in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria – from £170pp
- 7 nights at OLYMP Apartcomplex in Sveti Vlas, Bulgaria – from £171pp
- 7 nights at Aparthotel Royal Sun in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria – from £173pp
- 7 nights at Pierre & Vacances Hotel Salou Sunset in Salou, Costa Dorada, Spain – from £180pp
- 7 nights at I Turchesi Club Village in Castellaneta Marina, Italy – from £181pp
- 7 nights at Ekinci Palace in Icmeler, Dalaman, Turkey – from £188pp
- 7 nights at Nostos Studios And Apartments in Kefalonia, Greek Islands – from £194pp
TUI always comes in first when it comes to discounts for single parents.
The holiday giant has £150 off on all holidays leaving between May 1 and October 31, 2024.
Most read in Beach holidays
World’s biggest indoor water park just a few hours from the UK to open new hotel
Dutch island is animal lovers’ paradise with white sandy beaches & famous beer
Exotic winter destination with no time difference, 31C weather & cheap breaks
Pretty Turkish resort town Brits are flocking to with £206 winter sun holidays
To bag the discount, you'll have to find a break that works for you — whether it's for one adult and one kid or more, and you'll receive your unique code.
- Check out the best TUI single parents discounts deals here
The deals are available on popular family destinations in Spain, Turkey, Greece and Portugal, to name a few.
Jet2holidays also offers single-parent holidays with free child places.
To bag the free child places, you'll have to be travelling with at least two kids.
The breaks start from £473pp, including one free child place.
Meanwhile, on Jet2, infants and little ones under two go free.
The hotels included in the offers are family-friendly and have everything from kids' clubs to mini splash parks and children's pools.
Here are some of the best deals we've found with Jet2holidays this summer:
- 7 nights at Corona Blanca in Playa Del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain – from £473pp
- 7 nights at Tosunoglu Apartments in Gumbet, Bodrum, Turkey – from £474pp
- 7 nights at Kamari Apartments in Acharavi, Corfu, Greece – from £479pp
- 7 nights at Morfeas Hotel in Kavos, Corfu, Greece – from £487pp
The Jet2holidays' packages include accommodation and flights, a 22kg baggage allowance, and return transfers.
On the Beach's single-parent holidays offer a selection of hand-picked accommodations.
The hotels have great amenities for you and the kids, including cosy rooms, accessible locations and family-friendly activities.
The company also offers flexible payment options.
- Check out the best On the Beach single-parent holiday deals here
We found the best deals for the top all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in the Canary Islands on TripAdvisor, from £229pp this summer.
Read More on The Sun
Warning over heating 'hack' using Poundland item that claims to save you cash
I bought my dream home abroad for £3K on EBAY – it could be next Costa del Sol
We've also rounded up the top 10 all-inclusive hotels with waterparks in Turkey from £585pp.
You could also book 2-night Disneyland Paris stays from £167pp, including park entry and £10 deposits.
Source: Read Full Article