Travelling far and wide with carefree abandon may not be an option right now, but we can still dream of holidays to come.
To provide some inspo, Airbnb has unveiled their list of the top 10 unusual stays that have been most wish-listed by those in the UK.
It turns out that alongside rural staycations in Kent and Cornwall, we’re also keen on trekking to treehouses in Bali and riads in Morocco.
If you’re planning a holiday, these could be some great places to stay. If you’re not quite ready to venture abroad amid the pandemic, you can still enjoy the pictures.
Take a look at the list below.
1. Lussuoso, a flat in Lombardy, Italy
2. A treehouse in Bali, Indonesia
3. Old Smock Windmill, Kent, UK
4. A home with a private beach, Santa Catarina, Brazil
5. Dar Ahwach riad, Marrakesh, Morocco
6. Secluded airship, Scotland, UK
7. Countryside lodge, Kent, UK
8. Riverside cabin, Cornwall, UK
9. La Salentina, Apulia, Italy
10. Cosy eco cabin, Wales, UK
Do you have a story to share?
Get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article