Big Pizza chains and supermarkets use the day – Saturday February 9 – to tempt in shoppers, so whether you love a deep pan or thin Italian crust there's something for everyone.
If you want a pizza the action (sorry!) then we've rounded up the best deals, vouchers and offers below.
These include 50 per cent off Pizza Hut and pizzas from as little as 61p from Asda.
50 per cent off at Pizza Hut
The pizza chain is currently offering a deal which gives customers 50 per cent off orders of at least £15.
The deal applies to pizzas and deliveries only, and the discount is automatically applied when you add pizzas worth more than £15 in your basket.
The Sun has asked the chain to clarify how long the deal is available for but we haven't yet heard back.
Pizza Hut currently also offers medium pizzas for £5 or you can get 50 per cent off pizzas if you spend £30 or more.
Or you can also get 50 per cent off if you spend £50 or more on both pizzas and sides.
We have asked the pizza chain to clarify its deals specifically for National Pizza Day, and will update this article as soon as we hear back.
33 per cent off at Papa John's
Papa John's is offering customers 33 per cent off every order if they spend at least £30 or more on National Pizza Day only.
The deal excludes drinks and ice cream, and is only available online.
In other deals separate to National Pizza Day, Papa John's is offering 25 per cent off if you spend £25 online, £10 off if you spend at least £30 or 40 per cent off if you spend £40 or more.
You can also get 30 per cent off pizzas.
Meal deal for £19.99 at Domino's
The pizza chain is letting hungry customers pick up its so-called winter survival deal for £19.99, giving you a tasty discount of £14.96.
The deal includes one large size pizza, one garlic pizza bread, a portion of wedges, a portion of cookies as well as a 1.25 litre bottle of a drink of your choice.
The meal deal usually costs a whopping £34.95.
The offer is valid from today until this Sunday, and can be used for delivery as well as collection.
Get 30 per cent off pizzas in hundreds of restaurants nationwide
Foodism has set up discounts with loads of local restaurants in association with Action Against Hunger.
Just find your nearest restaurant, fill in the form and the voucher will be emailed to you.
Then all you need to do is show the voucher – which will have at least 30 per cent off – at your chosen venue. Visit the nationalpizzaday.co.uk website for more info.
Best supermarket deals on pizza
Pizzas in supermarkets are cheaper than the ones bought in restaurants, but there are currently loads of deals on these too to help you save even more money.
Even better, some of the deals are available for several weeks.
Here are our top picks:
- Asda is selling its own brand cheese and tomato pizza for as little as 61p
- Chicago Town's pizza kitchen deal costs £2 at Asda, and the offer is valid until February 13
- Asda is also selling a heart-shaped pizza in stores only for £3
- Tesco has cut the prices of a number of brands, including pizzas from Chicago Town, Pizza Express and Dr Oetker. Customers can pick up two of Chicago Town's takeaway pepperoni pizzas for £4, or one for £3, on Tesco's website until February 25
- Pizza Express' pizzas are half price at Tesco, down to £2.50, and the deal's available online until February 12
- Dr Oetker's pizzas currently cost £1.25 at Tesco, down from £2.50 – and these prices are available until Tuesday
- Iceland is selling two of Chicago Town's deep dish pepperoni pizzas for £2.50, or one pack for £1.49, but it's not clear on its website how long the offer is available for
- Morrisons is currently selling Goodfella's takeaway pizzas for £2, down from £3.42, until February 17
It's worth double checking before you hit the shops to see if there are any more details and we'll keep updating this article.
In November, Domino's launched a cheeseburger pizza topped with everything you would expect to find in a burger.
Meanwhile, the pizza chain with the most pepperoni toppings per slice has been revealed.
Restaurants are also set to shrink sizes of pizzas and pies after health officials set new targets.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article