Not seeing friends and family can be difficult, but there are ways to keep in touch and have fun together without leaving home. Workplaces, friend groups and families have brought the pub quiz home and are able to spend an evening testing their wits.
Using apps like Zoom, Houseparty and even FaceTime, across the world people are keeping in touch with their friends and family and having fun hosting quizzes.
With a range of topics, special rounds and even awarding points for dressing up the possibility for at-home quizzes are endless.
Picture rounds, music rounds, general knowledge and more are all things you can quiz your friends and family.
If you’ve run out of ideas, are struggling to come up with questions or just need some inspiration – Express.co.uk have complied a list of questions for your lockdown quiz.
Read More: Game of Thrones quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your quiz
- Jeremy Clarkson slams Who Wants to be a Millionaire contestants
General Knowledge questions
1. Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
2. Name the current UK Chancellor of the Exchequer
3. In which year was the popular video game Fortnite first released?
4. Which city hosted the Olympics in 2000?
5. Name the longest river in the UK
General Knowledge answers
2. Rishi Sunak
5. River Severn
Literature quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for your home quiz [QUESTIONS]
Challenge time! Are YOU smart enough to outfox Express.co.uk reporters [ONLINE QUIZ]
Countries and flags quiz questions and answers: 15 questions for quiz [INSIGHT]
- Film quiz questions and answers: Best movie questions for your quiz
1. Which film was the first to be recognised as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
2. Which colour pill does Neo swallow in The Matrix?
3. Which husband-wife duo starred in 2018’s horror film A Quiet Place?
4. Which three films make up what is known as the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy?
5. How many films have Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio starred in together?
1. Iron Man
3. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
4. Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, The World’s End
5. Two – Titanic and Revolutionary Road
1. How many eggs does the average chicken lay per year?
2. What is a common name for Nitrous Oxide?
3. How many teeth does an adult human have?
4. Glossectomy is the removal of all of or part of which body part?
5. How many hearts does an octopus have?
2. Laughing gas
Source: Read Full Article