But I have only received a small amount in repayment, though I’ve been messaging every month to remind her.

I am a man aged 60, she is 61. I am amazed she can be so irresponsible at our time of life. I am disappointed in her and can see this might mean the end of our long friendship. Do I have the right to use the law to get my money back?


It’s explained in my e-leaflet, Understanding The G Spot. Email the address below or private message me on Facebook for a copy.

DEIDRE SAYS: If you had nothing in writing from her it would be hard to prove the money was a loan and not a gift.

You can get free advice from Citizens Advice. Find your nearest branch at citizensadvice.org.uk.

But keep reminding her. Suggest she sets up a standing order to pay it back a little at a time. It won’t be in time for your holiday but it is better than nothing.

READ TODAY'S DEAR DEIDRE  Her mum thinks I made my mate gay after she admitted to having feelings for me

READ DEIDRE'S PHOTO CASEBOOK Anna doesn't like the thought of Denny staying on her sofa

Get in touch with Deidre today

Got a problem? Send an email to [email protected] Every problem gets a personal reply, usually within 24 hours weekdays.

You can also send a private message on the DearDeidreOfficial Facebook page.

Follow me on Twitter @deardeidre.

Source: Read Full Article