SWEET lovers and chocoholics can now restock their treat jars thanks to a new box from Home Bargains.
The box, which you can purchase online, features a range of classic sweets, including rhubarb and custard hard boiled sweets, mint humbugs and dolly mix.
For those who prefer fizzy and foam sweets, there are Barratt fizzy dummies, fruit pastilles, Drumstick Squashies and jelly tots.
It also has a large bar (300g) of Dairy Milk, a bag of Mars bites and a bar of Milka
The box costs £19.99.
We’ve worked out if you were to get the sweets all separately from Iceland, Morrisons, Tesco or Poundland, it would cost you slightly more at around £20.09.
Some sweets aren’t in stock in some of the shops, so Mars Bites are only on sale at
Morrisons for £1.85, while other sweets, such as the Drumstick Squashies, are the same price (£1 for a 160g bag) at Morrisons and Iceland.
What is inside Home Bargains' sweet box?
- Harpers Sweet Shop Chewy Fruit Wine Gums 300g
- Haribo Happy Cherries 70g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 300g
- Barratt Dolly Mix 230g
- Barratt Fizzy Dummies 200g
- Harpers Sweet Shop Sugar Coated Fruit Pastilles 300g
- Haribo Goldbears Share Size 140g
- Haribo Jelly Babies Share Size 180g
- Rowntree's Jelly Tots 150g
- Mars Bites 119g
- Mr Mallo Rainbow Mallows 80g
- Barratt Milk Bottles 190g
- Milka Happy Cow Bar 100g
- Taveners Mint Humbugs 165g
- Fini Strawberry Pencils 250g
- Swizzel's Rainbow Drops 80g
- Harpers Sweet Shop Rhubarb and Custard 300g
- Swizzel's Drumstick Sour Squashies 160g
- Maoam Stripes 140g
The prices vary for each product at each store, so we have taken an average across the four stores.
Home Bargains won’t let you buy the individual products online so we weren’t able to compare the box against the shop’s own prices.
However delivery costs are included in the Home Bargains deal, whereas delivery with the supermarkets ranges from £1 to £7.
The supermarkets also request a minimum spend of £25 to £40 for a delivery order.
The sweet box isn’t the only box that Home Bargains is offering.
The shop is offering a Jane Asher baked goods box for £21 and a food essentials box for £24.
Morrisons is also selling a food box with 135 portions of fruits and vegetables.
Meanwhile shoppers have been using a tracking website to see when supermarket slots are released.
Source: Read Full Article