Online shoppers will be able to bag bargains over 10 days just like last year as Amazon is once again holding an extra long sale to mark the shopping phenomenon.
Running from November 16 to 25, Amazon's Black Friday sale will see major discounts across ranges such as electronics, beauty, clothing as well as homeware and toys.
Customers who have signed up to Amazon Prime will also get early access to thousands of flash Lightning deals, which usually last for about six hours on items in limited supply.
- We're constantly adding Amazon's best deals as they go live here.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
Below is also list of today's top Black Friday deals on Amazon:
Marvel Spiderman Midsleeper Bed Tent by HelloHome
WAS: £24.53. NOW: £15.99. SAVE: £8.54 (35 per cent) – buy now
Yankee Candle Gift Set Box including Candles and Accessories (set of 11)
WAS: £47.54. NOW: £29.99. SAVE: £17.55 (37 per cent) – buy now
Office Hippo High Office Cupboard, 120 cm – Oak
WAS: £289.14. NOW: £159. SAVE: £130.14 (45 per cent) – buy now
NIVEA Shower Cream Gel, Rich Moisture Soft, 500 ml, pack of six
WAS: £19.28. NOW: £10.80. SAVE: £8.48 (44 per cent) – buy now
Graco SnugRide i-Size Infant Car Seat including Isofix base (Group 0+) – Midnight Black
WAS: £324.99. NOW: £69.99. SAVE: £255 (78 per cent) – buy now
Of course, Amazon is just one of many retailers to launch Black Friday deals this year, so if you're looking for offers by other retailers, you should check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you be able to find the key areas likely to feature during the day, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
As always, don't be blindsided by the fact that there are lots of products on sale as it doesn't always mean they are the best value deals out there.
Before you splash out, make sure you shop around so you can find the best bargain.
How to make sure you get the best deal on Amazon Black Friday
- Check CamelCamelCamel to check the product's price history to see if you really are getting a good deal, or whether you could get a better one later if you held out. You can also set up price alerts to let you know when the cost drops.
- Use FakeSpot to check whether the item is genuine or not. The site scans the reviews to see if they're "reliable" or not so you can decide whther you trust the seller.
- Sign up to the 30 day Amazon Prime trial to take advantage of the Lightning Deals and free delivery. But remember to cancel the subscription before the trial is up or you'll be charged the full £79.
- Put the items you want in your basket ahead of Black Friday so that when the deals drop on November 24, all you'll have to do is pay.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 78 24516. Don't forget to join the Sun Money's Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.
Source: Read Full Article