Whether it's top-of-the-line kitchenware, white goods or garden furniture, there's set to be a host of bargains to be found with retailers from John Lewis, Marks and Spencer and Wickes all getting in on the act.
We expect Black Friday 2018 to be no different and we've already got an eye on November 23.
Below we've listed some of our favourite deals from last year, along with the sort of bargains you can expect to be shopping as December approaches.
We'll be updating this article with more info as we get closer to the big day.
And if you want to know more about Black Friday, check out our guide here.
What were the best home and garden deals last year?
Black Friday 2017 saw discounts across a huge range of homeware last year, including Kitchenaid mixers, Dyson vacuum cleaners and pots and pans including Tefal and Le Crueset.
Shoppers seemed to take advantage of the offers as they prepared to cook up some monster Christmas feasts by snapping up discounted fridges, ovens and microwaves.
- Le Creuset Starter Set – £99.99, was £214 from House of Fraser
- NutriBullet 1200 Series Blender – £102, was £149.99 from Amazon
- Delonghi coffee machine – £329, was £729.99 from Currys PC World
- Hoover DHL washing machine £269, was £499.99 from Currys PC World
Home and garden deals to look for in Black Friday 2018
- White goods are a popular option on Black Friday as you can often find substantial discounts on everything from fridges to washing machines to microwaves.
- Coffee machines from the likes of Nepresso and De'Longhi are usually discounted.
- In the past garden items such as plastic storage sheds have been available through Amazon at a cut price.
- Indoor growing kits for herbs have been popular bargains in recent years.
Who will have the best home and garden deals?
As with last year, both big tech retailers and brands are likely to be involved during the period.
Most retailers are yet to confirm their participation in Black Friday 2018. However, some companies have static pages set up which will update with deals during the event.
- Amazon – Black Friday page
- AO.com – Black Friday page
- Argos – Black Friday page
- B&Q – Black Friday page
- Currys PC World – Black Friday page
- Ebay – Black Friday page
- John Lewis – Black Friday page
- Homebase – Black Friday page
- House of Fraser – Black Friday page
If you're likely to be looking for other Black Friday deals, you can check our Black Friday info page.
There you can find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Source: Read Full Article