But there’s a new kid in town – and this one also isn’t real.
- ASOS DESIGN cherub print mini skater dress, ASOS, £45 – Buy now
Cherubs have been around for centuries, and while you might think they belong on a church ceiling you’d be wrong.
The cute tots are appearing everywhere in the fashion world, from t-shirts to bodysuits.
Online shopping giant ASOS uploaded a photo of a cherub dress to their Instagram page, and the internet went wild for it.
The snap has been liked more than 20,000 times, with people hailing cherubs as the next big thing.
- Cherub Print Mesh Funnel Neck Top, Urban Outfitters, £24 – Buy now
One person commented: “How cool is this dress.”
Another said: “Cherub is a thing.”
While a third added: “This is so pretty.”
Move over unicorns.
- Renaissance Mesh Crew Neck Bodysuit Urban Outfitters, £29 – Buy now
- Urban Renewal Vintage Remnants Renaissance Cowl Top, Urban Outfitters, £25 – Buy now
- 90s Cherub Print Mesh Mini Skirt, Urban Outfitters, £20 – Buy now
- Cherub Slogan T-Shirt Dress, Boohoo, £8 – Buy now
- L'amour Cherub Slogan T-Shirt Dress, Boohoo, £7 – Buy now
- ASOS DESIGN sweat with cherub iconography print, ASOS, £20 – Buy now
In more fashion news, this mum bought a cute panda jumper for her kid… but managed to miss the VERY cheeky design.
Meanwhile, disgruntled shoppers share epic fashion fails that happened after buying clothes online.
Plus these DIY fashion fails show some people just aren’t ready for summer yet.
Source: Read Full Article