Later this month (November 26 and 27) will mark a year since the couple got engaged and announced it to the world.
However, the occasion won't be celebrated with a token roast chicken, the meal he cooked Meg before he proposed, as Prince Harry, 34, is planning a solo engagement in Zambia.
He is going at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and will attend a board meeting for non-profit organisation African Parks.
This will be the prince's second overseas tour in less than a month, as he and Meghan, 37, only touched down from their trip to Australia, Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand at the end of October.
Kensington Palace announced details of the trip yesterday.
On arrival, Harry will attend a reception to celebrate UK-Zambia relations and visit Burma Barracks to attend an event commemorating WWI and WWII Zambian veterans.
He will also attend events for The Queens Commonwealth Trust – of which he is President – which champions, funds and connects young leaders who are leading social purpose ventures around the world.
Harry is scheduled to visit Bongo Hive, Zambia’s first technology and innovation hub, for his final engagement.
The organisation provides a range of startup and tech programmes, workshops and events all focused on making Zambia Africa’s next hotbed of innovation.
The tour follows Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall's visit to Gambia, Ghana and Nigeria earlier this month.
Let's hope Harry has something special planned for Megs on his return to the UK.
With a baby on the way, Harry and Meghan are said to be eyeing up a larger property to raise their family in.
They currently reside in Nottingham Cottage in the grounds of Kensington Palace.
Prince Harry and Meghan are also said to have a charming cottage in the country where they go on secret pub dates.
Source: Read Full Article