IF your relationships keep breaking down after a few months, you could be dating the wrong star sign.
The most and least compatible zodiacs have been revealed, along with the average length of a relationship based on your star sign – and it's good news if you're dating a Capricorn.
Capricorn and Scorpio were found to last the longest together – more than 17 years on average – which is promising for Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry, who are expecting a baby girl.
But the forecast isn’t great for Capricorns and Aquarians, who only last around a month – with Ed sheeran and Ellie Goulding a perfect example of pairing which didn’t go the distance.
Website Buzz Bingo looked at the average length of celebrity relationships, including the marriages and very public break-ups, to work out the most and least compatible zodiacs.
The second most compatible star signs are Aquarius and Pisces, with an average relationship of more than eight years, with Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are a good example of these zodiacs going the distance.
Most compatible star signs
- Capricorn + Scorpio 17 Years 3 Months 7 Days
- Aquarius + Pisces 8 Years 9 Months 8 Days
- Cancer + Sagittarius 8 Years 7 Months 18 Days
- Aquarius + Scorpio 8 Years 5 Months 27 Days
- Aries + Capricorn 7 Years 8 Months 29 Days
- Libra + Libra 7 Years 4 Months 31 Days
- Aquarius + Aquarius 7 Years 4 Months 22 Days
- Capricorn + Libra 7 Years 21 Days
- Libra + Sagittarius 6 Years 8 Months 30 Days
- Pisces + Scorpio 6 Years 2 Months 3 Days
In third palace is Cancer and Sagittarius, with these zodiacs staying together for an average of 8 Years 7 Months 18 Days.
But if you’ve just started dating someone, double check their star sign as the second most incompatible match is Aquarius and Gemini, who last just over 10 months.
The next worst zodiac pairing are Pisces and Sagittarius, who last slightly longer and date for around 11 months before calling it quits.
The average relationship for each star sign was also calculated, with Capricorn coming out on top again with five-and-half-years under their belt.
Least compatible star signs
- Aquarius + Capricorn 31 Days
- Aquarius + Gemini 10 Months 10 Days
- Pisces + Sagittarius 11 Months 2 Days
- Leo + Leo 1 Years 1 Month 21 Days
- Libra + Aquarius 1 Years 11 Months 27 Days
- Capricorn + Capricorn 1 Years 3 Months 22 Days
- Taurus + Scorpio 1 Years 3 Months 23 Days
- Capricorn + Virgo 1 Years 5 Months 24 Days
- Sagittarius + Sagittarius 1 Years 6 Months 6 Days
- Gemini + Taurus 1 Years 7 Months 1 Day
Buzz Bingo said: "For a long and lasting relationship, pair up with a Capricorn.
"After analysing celebrities’ relationships, we’ve found that this persistent and practical sign has the longest love affairs on average (just over 5 and a half years).
"Not interested in a long commitment? Mysterious and intense Scorpios have the shortest relationships on average."
Next was Aquarius, who commit for just over four years, and in third place in Aries with three years and 10 months.
The most afraid of commitment is Scorpio, who only last two years and seven months, followed by Leo who last just under three-and-a-half years.
And the third-worst for longevity are Virgos, who lose interest after three years and two months.
Average relationship length for each star sign
- Capricorn 5 Years 6 Months 10 Days 2
- Aquarius 4 Years 24 Days 3
- Aries 3 Years 10 Months 9 Days 4
- Libra 3 Years 9 Months 23 Days 5
- Gemini 3 Years 9 Months 2 Days 6
- Taurus 3 Years 6 Months 16 Days 7
- Pisces 3 Years 6 Months 1 Day 8
- Sagittarius 3 Years 5 Months 27 Days 9
- Cancer 3 Years 4 Months 7 Days 10
- Virgo 3 Years 2 Months 31 Days 11
- Leo 3 Years 5 Days 12
- Scorpio 2 Years 7 Months 6 Days
These are the zodiac signs most likely to spy on their partners – and it’s bad news if you’re Leo or Pisces.
While Pisces, Leos and Libras are the star signs most likely to stalk their ex online while Scorpios move straight on.
And we revealed one company is looking to pay someone £26k to test sex toys.
Source: Read Full Article