And thanks to Home Bargains, you can now buy a pair to match.
The high-street retailer is selling adorable elf pyjamas, which come in both adult and children's sizes.
With striped bottoms and tops printed to look like elves' jackets, they'll certainly get you in the holiday spirit.
We think the designs are brilliantly festive – but we're even more enamoured by their price.
The adult set costs just £9.99, while the kids' is a purse-friendly £5.99.
Even better, they're not the only matching pyjamas that Home Bargains has on sale.
If you'd prefer something a little more low-key, you can pick up sets with classic checked trousers and sweet polar bear-print tops.
The adult tops feature the words "Papa" and "Mama" – designed to read "Papa Bear" and "Mama Bear" alongside the image – while the kids' says "Little".
If you can't get to a Home Bargains, Aldi has similar designs on offer.
Part of their Specialbuys, the sets cost £4.99 for kids – starting at 12 months old – and £9.99 for adults.
You can pre-order them from November 29 or buy in store from December 2.
- Monochrome Mens Emperor Penguin Pyjamas, Next, £24 – buy now
- Monochrome Womens Empress Penguin Pyjamas, Next, £24 – buy now
- Monochrome Older Kids Little Penguin Pyjamas (3-16yrs), Next, £12-17 – buy now
- Monochrome Younger Kids Baby Penguin Pyjamas (9mths-8yrs), Next, £10-£13 – buy now
- Monochrome Christmas Penguin Print Sleepsuit (0mths-2yrs), Next, £7-£8 – buy now
- Red Mens Papa Elf Pyjamas, Next, £24 – buy now
- Red Womens Mama Elf Pyjamas, Next, £24 – buy now
- Red Older Kids Elf In Training Pyjamas (3-16yrs), Next, £12-17 – buy now
- Red Younger Kids Mini Elf Pyjamas (9mths-8yrs), Next, £10-£13 – buy now
- Red Babies Elf Romper (0mths-3yrs), Next, £10-£11 – buy now
- Grey Mens Sprout Pyjamas, Next, £24 – buy now
- Grey Womens Sprout Pyjamas, Next, £24 – buy now
- Grey Older Kids Sprout Pyjamas (9mths-16yrs), Next, £10-£17 – buy now
- Grey Babies Sprout Romper (0mths-3yrs), Next, £10 – £11- buy now
Next's sleepwear sets also fit the whole family, from mum and dad to newborn babies.
You can choose from a range of funny designs, which include farting Brussels sprouts and emperor penguins.
Prices start from just £7 for the children's outfits, and go up to £24 for the adult sizes.
- Kids' Peppa Pig Christmas pyjama set, £10 from Matalan – buy now
- Kids' Peppa Pig Peppa Christmas pyjama set, £10 from Matalan – buy now
If your kids watch Peppa Pig, they'll love Matalan's themed Christmas PJs.
The children's tops feature either Peppa or George Pig, with the characters decked out in special festive outfits.
Available in sizes nine months to five years, the sets cost just £10.
- Mummy Pig Christmas pyjama set, £15 from Matalan – buy now
- Daddy Pig Christmas pyjama set, £18 from Matalan – buy now
The adult pyjamas have the words "Christmas Mummy pig" and "Christmas Daddy pig" across them.
The bottoms are almost exactly the same as the kids', but the long-sleeved tops have been swapped for T-shirts.
The "Mummy Pig" set is £15, while the "Daddy Pig" pyjamas are £18.
Which set is your favourite? To be honest, we're tempted to splash out on them all.
Meanwhile, this is where you can buy Elf on the Shelf – as well as first night ideas, arrival poem letters and names.
Primark is selling a cute Frozen outfit for girls and we can't Let It Go.
And this mum-to-be was left in stitches after mistaking a Tesco owl-print baby grow for something VERY rude.
Source: Read Full Article