With that in mind, here are some of the best Valentine' Day themed images, gifs, memes and quotes to celebrate whichever mood that you're in.
Funny Valentine's gifs and memes
Not a fan of being lovey-dovey today?
Check out this selection of funny gifs and memes from across the web.
And just remember, even if you don't have a hot date tonight you're not really alone – because thousands of other people are in exactly the same boat.
Valentine's memes from across social media
View this post on Instagram
#love #valentines #valentinesday #valentine #cards #valentinescard #occasion #lover #single #vday #memes #valentinesmeme #valentinesmemespam #holiday #adorable #cute #appreciation #flowers #chocolates #treats #treatyourself #loveyourself #comicsans #memes #accurate #relate #true #truth #textpost #what
Where can you buy funny Valentine's Day cards?
Most high-street cards shops should already have their shelves stocked with all sorts of Valentine's Day cards.
From humours to dirty to down-right adorable – there is a lot of variety.
Shops such as Card Factory, Paperchase and Scribblr will carry a selection of cards.
Supermarkets such as Tesco and Sainsbury's should have a range as well.
Valentine's Day quotes
If you're looking for some cheeky Valentine's Day themed quotes to lift your mood, check out a few of these.
- "If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?" – Lily Tomlin
- "If you can stay in love for more than two years you're on something" – Fran Lebowitz
- "Today is Valentine's Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day." – Jay Leno
- "I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon." – Anonymous
- "Valentine's Day money-saving tip: Break up on February 13th, get back together on the 15th." – David Letterman
- "I wanted to make it really special on Valentine’s Day, so I tied my boyfriend up. And for three solid hours I watched whatever I wanted on TV" – Tracy Smith
- "If you‘re alone during Valentine’s day, it is priceless for you. Otherwise you would spend a few hundred pounds" – Unknown
- "Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties." – Jules Renard
- "Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood." – Oscar Wilde
- "Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There’s too much fraternizing with the enemy." – Henry Kissinger
- "A guy knows he's in love when he loses interest in his car for a couple of days" – Tim Allen
- "Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight." – Phyllis Diller
- "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." – Charles M. Schulz
- "Valentine's Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone." – Lewis Black
- "Without Valentine’s Day, February would be…well, January." – Jim Gaffigan
Source: Read Full Article