EBAY is celebrating it's thousands of independent shops, with a special deals for small businesses.
Shoppers can save up to 20 per cent on a wide selection of small and medium business for the rest of the month.
Ebay is giving shoppers 20 per cent off at over 700 small businesses until midnight on the 31st July.
- Save 20 per cent on independent shops at Ebay – buy here
You can see the full list of eBay shops participating here, but shoppers choose from gym gear, vintage clothes, faux flowers and beautiful Scandinavian furniture and much more.
Shopppers can get their hands on the 20 per cent discount now by using code PICKSMALLBIZ.
Wardrobe goals 📸 @5heartshavebeatwithmine • . . . #eBayHome #Cosy #Instaorange #InteriorsofInstagram
A post shared byeBay UK (@ebay_uk) on
You'll have until the 31st to use the code, and the minumum spend is £10, and you'll be able to save a maximum of £50.
Ebay's shop small comes as research from eBay reveals that during lockdown 50 per cent of Brits were actively trying to support small and medium sized businesses, with over a third, 33.67% purchasing gifts from small businesses.
Not sure where to start? Ebay have shared a number of independent retailers who's products you can now get 20 per cent off on eBay:
- Bluesky Cosmetics – offering vegan friendly and cruelty-free gel nail polish brand to help you achieve a salon-quality manicure at home
- Pennyworths Traditional Sweet Shop – forced to close their bricks and mortar during lockdown, Pennyworths has since been selling on eBay the best brands of traditional sweets, Cornish fudge, as well as American Candy, Soda and some harder to find confectionery items
- Sheanies Vintage – selling vintage and modern designer fashion staples, as well as work wear and streetwear
- Love Orchids – delivering the finest Orchids, from their nursery, straight to your door
Topshop unveiled the new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Plus Fearne Cotton launched her Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
And cult favourite Vans have launched their Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article