And as soon as you put the tree up or hang the wreath on the door, it means Christmas is really here.
This year, if you want to save some extra pennies for cookies for Santa then look no further than B&M’s Christmas decorations.
The high-street store has a haul of goodies from baubles to tinsel and it resembles a lot of high-end items for a fraction of the price.
The range from B&M mimics some expensive pieces from John Lewis, but comes to just £50.96 – £106.04 cheaper than the department store.
So if you want to deck your house for less, browse our top picks below.
- Light Up Reindeer – White, B&M, £14.99 – buy now
- Proud Reindeer LED Lit Figure, John Lewis, £80 – buy now
- Jeweled Snowflake Tree Topper – Champagne, B&M, £6.99 – buy now
- Gold Star Tree Topper, Champagne, John Lewis, £12 – buy now
- Fashion Luxury Baubles 6pk – Green, B&M, £6 – buy now
- Emerald Beaded Band Bauble, Green, John Lewis, £5 – buy now
- Light Up Star with Bark Sides, B&M, £12.99 – buy now
- Amber Star-Shaped Birch Decoration, John Lewis, £15 – buy now
- Light Up Star Christmas Wreath – Neutral, B&M, £9.99 – buy now
- Emerald Frosted Succulent Wreath, John Lewis, £45 – buy now
B&M has also released a range of Christmas decorations featuring glitter baubles, sparkly reindeer and silver beads priced from just £1.
And it’s been revealed putting your Christmas decorations up NOW could actually make you happier.
Plus you can now buy Christmas crackers containing bottles of pink gin (but they’ll set you back £10 each).
Source: Read Full Article