The e-tailer has the most incredible range of both luxury and budget makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, gift sets and men's beauty brands.
Look Fantastic is already great value for money (the queen of promotional codes…seriously, sign up to the newsletter, you won't regret it.)
When Black Friday 2018 rolls around on the 23rd November, these dreamy discounts are going to get even better.
The e-tailer has confirmed it will be taking place and is already championing its hashtag #LFLookFantastic
You can sign up to receive notifications on sale previews and any Black Friday news or, if you can't wait till November, shop the current sale here.
- Elizabeth Arden Retinol capsules, £42 from Look Fantastic – buy here
What was on sale last year?
Last year, Look Fantastic's Black Friday beauty sale was without a doubt the best one out there.
The e-tailer put on a range of unbeatable deals:
- 3 for 2 on brands such as Elemis, Real Techniques, Aveda, Elizabeth Arden, Bulldog
- 33% off Kerastase, Decleor and more
- 20% off Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder and Origins, to name but a few
- 10% off MAC and Urban Decay
It also offered double discounts, promotional codes 'EXTRA10' and 'EXTRA20' that could be applied on top of existing discounts.
As well as this, once you spent a certain amount on specific brands you could be entitled to a free gift.
See the extent of Look Fantastic's Black Friday 2017 deals here.
- The Ordinary Retinoid kit, £41.50 – buy here
What should I look for in Look Fantastic Black Friday sale?
- Cult and 'It' products: If you can't afford them now, wait until Black Friday – we've got our eye on Elizabeth Arden's new Retinol capsules.
- Christmas: you can’t go wrong with beauty for Christmas and general gifting so bulk buy stocking fillers, fragrance and cult items at unbeatable prices.
- Free extras: look out for free gifts…you may only need to spend £5 extra to get more bang for your buck.
- Personalisation: look out for personalisation services – they make your gifts look that extra bit special and often come free with fragrances above a certain size.
- Essentials: if you’ve got some empties floating around, replace them now because you won’t find them at prices like this all year.
- Fragrance: invest in a new fragrance while offers last.
- Gifts: buy an early birthday or Valentine’s Day present.
- Beauty technology: take advantage of discounts on beauty tech like straighteners and hairdryers.
- The Ordinary: stock up on The Ordinary products before the brand allegedly shuts down – Look Fantastic still has lots of stock left, but people will be panic buying on Black Friday 2018.
Find our other 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Look Fantastic delivery cost?
Standard delivery is FREE and will take 2-3 working days.
Standard Next day delivery is £3.99 and your order the next day so long as you place the order before 11pm.
For the impatient, Same Day Delivery is an option for £8.50.
Source: Read Full Article