This Black Friday Feel Unique is going big – offering up to 30 per cent off favourite brands, timed beauty deals and free gift worth over £100 if you spend £100 shopping.
Feel Unique certainly likes to treat its readers, often giving out 20% off codes over email just 'because'.
However, this Black Friday is big for the e-retailer – you can now get timed beauty deals, up to 30 per cent off top brand offers, and scent savers.
We're not complaining that Feel Unique has already announced Black Friday offers – one more day to choose the best bargain on quality beauty products is all we needed.
To celebrate Black Friday, Feel Unique offers the Final Black Friday Beauty Bag that includes all the must-haves from major beauty players such as Elemis, Redken, and Kerastase – you can get it for free if you spend £100.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation, £23.60 – buy here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Glow Highlighter, £15.60 – buy here
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sugar Glow Kit, £24.60 – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream, £120 – buy here
- L'Oréal Paris X Isabel Marant Color Riche Lipstic, £6.95 – buy here
- Urban Decay Afterglow Blush, £16.80 – buy here
- FERO LUNA Mni 2 Facial Cleansing Brush Pearl Pink, £89.20 – buy here
- TAN-Luxe The Face Illiuminating Self-tan Drops Light/Medium, 24.50 – buy here
- Floral Street London Poppu Eau de Parfum Bauble, £18.70 – buy here
- Barry M baked Eyeshadow Palette Shipwrecked, £10.25 – buy here
- Hello Jo Stay Strong Volumising Caffeinated Conditioner, £10 – buy here
- Ardell Studio Effects Wispies, £3.85 – buy here
- TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Re-Energize Shampoo & Conditioner Tween Due 2, £15.75 – buy here
- Lancôme La Vie Est Bella Eau de parfum, £71.20 – buy here
- Lumene Nordic Hydra Intense Hydration, £12.50 – buy here
What should I look for in Feel Unique’s Black Friday sale?
- Christmas: you can’t go wrong with beauty for Christmas and general gifting so bulk buy stocking fillers, fragrance and cult items at unbeatable prices.
- Free extras: look out for free gifts…you may only need to spend £5 extra to get more bang for your buck.
- Personalisation: look out for personalisation services – they make your gifts look that extra bit special and often come free with fragrances above a certain size.
- Essentials: if you’ve got some empties floating around, replace them now because you won’t find them at prices like this all year.
- Fragrance: invest in a new fragrance while offers last.
- Gifts: buy an early birthday or Valentine’s Day present.
- Beauty technology: take advantage of discounts on beauty tech like straighteners and hairdryers.
- The Ordinary: stock up on The Ordinary products before the brand allegedly shuts down – Feel Unique still has lots of stock left, but people will be panic buying on Black Friday 2018.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Feel Unique delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £3.95 (it is free on orders over £15) and will take 2-5 working days.
Next day delivery is £4.95 and your order will arrive within 1-2 days.
If you want your goodies a little sooner, opt for Premium Next Delivery for £6.95.
There are more option available including Click + Collect for 95p – for more information see here.
Source: Read Full Article