Black Friday has kicked off on Beauty Bay and you can get great discounts on must-have beauty products.
The kind people at Beauty Bay care about self-care, so they decided to start the sale early so that customers can beat the Black Friday mania because, 'shopping shouldn't be stressful'.
Aw, thanks guys.
We can tell you now, there's nothing stressful about treating yourself to the pick of the e-tailer's 7000 items including makeup, skin care, haircare, beauty tech and big brands.
Whether you're treating yo'self or someone else Beauty Bay is the place to do it this Black Friday.
Here are some of the best bits from Beauty Bay's Black Friday 2018 sale:
- St Tropez express starter kit, was £12, now £8.40 – buy here
- St Tropez Bronzer – was £12, now £8.40 – buy here
- The Ordinary Serum foundation – was £5.95, now £4.75 – buy here
- The Ordinary Nacinamide 10% – was £5.00, now £4.00 – buy here
- Skinnydip printed washbag – was £14, now £9.80 – buy here
- Skinnydip sequinned washbag – was £15, now £10.50 – buy here
- Skinnydip glittered washbag – was £14, now £9.80 – buy here
- Sachajuan – was £25, now £12.50 – buy here
- Babyliss Curl Secret – was £119.95, now £89.96 – buy here
- Hair Burst Health Hair vitamins 1 month supply, was £25, now £17.49 – buy here
- Mario Badescu acne knit, was £28, now £19.59 – buy here
- Unicorn Cosmetics mermaid brush – was £18.00, now £12.60 – buy here
- Unicorn cosmetics chisel cheeks brush – was £10.50, now £7.35 – buy here
- Unicorn cosmetics angled – was £11.00, now £ brush 2 buy here
- Unicorn cosmetics brush – was £12.00, now £8.40 – buy here
- Beauty blender 'chilli', was £15.50, now £10.85 – buy here
- Eyeko beach waterproof mascara – was £19.00, now £13.29 – buy here
This is the cheapest we've seen these beauty items as of yet…but who knows what Black Friday holds.
Some of the buzzy products are limited to 3 or 1 per person, so you can tell how in-demand they really are.
Seriously, stocks are selling out fast so you better get shopping fast.
Peruse the main sale pages and edits here.
Find our 'Best Black Friday deals' pages below
- Fashion and footwear
- Food and alcohol
- Home and garden
If you're looking for other Black Friday offers, check out our Black Friday info page.
There'll you'll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
How much will my Beauty Bay delivery cost?
Standard delivery costs £2.95 (it's free for orders over £15) and will take 2-3 working days to arrive.
Click + Collect is the same price.
Curently, there is no Express option – but that will keep your shops super cheap, are we right?
Source: Read Full Article