James Corden opened Tuesday’s episode of “The Late Late Show” with a musical dig at President Donald Trump.
The British host called out Trump’s coronavirus pandemic failings — and the president’s ongoing downplaying of COVID-19, even after being hospitalized for three days with the disease — with a reworked version of Beatle Paul McCartney’s 1970 hit “Maybe I’m Amazed.”
Corden also slammed Trump’s disregard for science and his suggestion the coronavirus could be treated by injecting disinfectant with his song, titled “Maybe I’m Immune.”
Check out Corden’s parody here:
Compare it to McCartney’s original version here:
- Get the latest coronavirus updates here.
- What will life be like once a coronavirus vaccine arrives?
- Everything you need to know about face masks right now.
- What should you still be disinfecting to prevent COVID-19?
- Is it possible you had coronavirus earlier this year?
- Constantly arguing with your partner about coronavirus risks? You are not alone.
Everyone deserves accurate information about COVID-19. Support journalism without a paywall — and keep it free for everyone — by becoming a HuffPost member today.
BEFORE YOU GO
Source: Read Full Article