Tonight’s Disney Night on Dancing With The Stars and we can hardly wait to see all the magic!
There are nine couples left in the competition and we get to see them all perform to your favorite Disney songs – which were released on OhMyDisney over the weekend.
If you’ve been following the show’s official Instagram and Twitter accounts, you probably already know who is dancing to what song, too. But just in case, JJJ has the rumored list below (we say rumored, because this list has not been officially confirmed).
Check out the full list below now!
- Country artist Lauren Alaina and Gleb Savchenko will dance the Samba. Rumored song: Under the Sea from The Little Mermaid
- Model and photographer Sailor Brinkley-Cook and Val Chmerkovskiy will dance the Viennese Waltz. Rumored song: A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes from Cinderella
- Pop star Ally Brooke and Sasha Farber will dance the Contemporary. Rumored song: Beauty and the Beast from Beauty and the Beast (John Legend & Ariana Grande).
- “The Bachelorette” Hannah Brown and Alan Bersten will dance the Foxtrot. Rumored song: A Whole New World from Aladdin (Zayn and Zhavia).
- “The Office” actress Kate Flannery and Pasha Pashkov will dance the Jazz. Rumored song: A Spoonful of Sugar from Mary Poppins
- TV host and “Queer Eye” star Karamo and Jenna Johnson will dance the Samba. Rumored song: I Just Can’t Wait to Be King from The Lion King
- Comedian and actor Kel Mitchell and Witney Carson will dance the Jazz. Rumored song: We’re All in This Together from High School Musical
- Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer and Lindsay Arnold will dance the Quickstep. Rumored song: You’ve Got a Friend in Me from Toy Story 4
- TV and film actor James Van Der Beek and Emma Slater will dance the Paso Doble. Rumored song: He’s a Pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Ally and Sailor are pictured below with their partners, Sasha and Val, at practice over the weekend.
Be sure to tune in TONIGHT, @ 8PM ET/PT on ABC for Dancing With The Stars!
Source: Read Full Article