Harry Styles has spoken out for the first time after he was mugged on Valentine's Day.
The former One Direction star was threatened by a knife-wielding thug in Hampstead, north London on February 15.
In the moment, the Sign Of The Times hitmaker handed over the cash demanded by the mugger.
Harry managed to escape unharmed.
The chart-topping solo artist confirmed he was OK following the terrifying incident which unfolded on Valentine's Day.
He thanked TV host Carson Daly for asking how he was.
"I’m okay, thanks, thank you. Thanks for asking," he said.
In the wake of the mugging, the singer hasn't been taking any chances.
The Dunkirk star hired one of Mick Jagger’s bodyguards to beef up his security.
The hunky former boybander was spied accompanied by a bodyguard on the Brits Awards red carpet.
“Harry was on great form at the Brits, chatting to everyone and having a great time,” a source told The Sun.
"But we did notice his bodyguard was with him that evening. That’s understandable given that he was mugged so recently and has been the victim of a stalker in the past.
“Like Mick, he has to take security very seriously. And as Mick is such an idol of his, it makes sense that he would look to him to inspire his choice of staff — as well as his choices of fashion and hairstyles."
It was The Mirror who first reported the news Harry had been mugged at knifepoint.
At the time, a source told us: "He actually played it pretty cool, quickly giving the assailant cash, keeping himself and the guy calm and getting the situation over with.
"Understandably though it left him very shaken up afterwards."
Source: Read Full Article