Boots is launching a beauty deal this week to help rejuvenate your skin.
The Glow Up Skin Edit box features products from Soap & Glory, Burt’s Bees, No 7, L’Oreal, Garnier and Face Halo.
Boots says that if you were to buy each item full price in store, it would cost over £60.
You’ll be able to pick it up online or in 180 larger stores from Friday.
There are only 20,000 boxes available though so you’ll need to be quick to get the deal.
- A Garnier Rose mini micellar water, 100ml size, which normally costs £2.50 at Boots.
- L’Oreal Paris pure clay glow mask, 50ml, usually £7.99.
- Soap & Glory bright & pearly Vitamin C skin cream, 30 ml, normally £14.
- Burt’s Bees lip balm, 4.25g, normally £3.99.
- No7 early defence glow activating serum, 30 ml, which is normally £25 but currently on offer for £10 at Boots.
- and a Face Halo reusable make-up remover, which is normally £7 at Boots.
Boots says: ‘You don’t have to jump on a plane this year to get that sun-kissed glow, be a glow getter all year round.
‘This luxury filled box is complete with full-sized and mini make-up and skin treats to take your glow-game from AM to PM.
‘Favourites include the L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask, enriched with a powerful blend of three clays, Kaolin, Montmorillonite and Ghassoul, and the No7 Early Defence Glow serum, which works to boost your skin’s natural renewal process, refine pores and make your skin glow.
‘These glow-enhancing must-haves can be used as part of your everyday routine or used individually when you feel as though your skin could do with a little boost.’
Set your alarms and keep an eye on this page if you want to grab one.
Do you have a story to tell?
Get in touch at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article